Dr. Carl's Department of Collections
This is the wiki you've been looking for.
News and Relevant Info
- PLACED! The BRC HOA is placed at 5:00 and Dance. See the village layout here: BRCHOA Layout
- I'm leaving this here for reference...and so we might use it again. Or at all...PlayaEvents
Send us stuff
NEW The BRCPO isn't delivering mail this year. BRCPO9 and BRC3PO still do!
Name of Recipient (real name and playa name)
Dr. Carl's Collection of Departments within BRCHOA Village
4:00 and Elektro
PO BOX 149
Gerlach NV 89412-0149
A Little History
Here's a summary of our existence: Dr. Carl's Through the Ages
Curious about daily banter with a smattering of actual information?
- We have a Slack! Many things happen there and you should find your way to it.
- This one is for playa and playa planning related topics only. Strictly enforced through ridicule and public embarrassment: Dr. Carl's Email Discussionarium
- If you're a total glutton for punishment join the Irrelevant list
- Do you need a job? (hippie) Are you selling a couch? Finally looking for a dentist? Dr. Carl's Goods and Services List
You can not only signup with the above links but you can manage your own status. Too many emails? Get the digest! Sick of us? Unsubscribe! You have the power!
Friends of the Doctor
Dr. Carl's Dept. of Collections - Other Sites
- Dr. Carl's Camp - Flickr page
- Yep, Google+ too
- Find us on the Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter Drcarlscamp
The Dr. Carlendar
Creating pages is easy. Just type a page in the search box. If it exists (or something like it) you'll get results. If not, you'll be asked to make the page. There's a little cheatsheet I made available in the main navigation box. Wiki has a simple formatting system. Just keep the cheatsheet open and you'll do fine. Optionally, use OpenOffice to type everything up and then choose Export when you're ready to post. You can choose to save a txt file that will be MediaWiki formatted. Handy, no?